It's a Southern thing...
This past Sunday, as my kids were having fun at our church fall festival, the temperature was hovering in the mid 90s, sweat was rolling down my back and I was vigorously fanning myself trying to keep from melting. Today, just two days later, I'm thoroughly enjoying temps in the 70s. Can I get an Amen?!!
Fall comes slowly down here in the South, but when it comes, I love some Fall Style!
Here is one of my favorite looks for the season:
1. Krista Earrings - With 2 sizes and options in gold and silver, I've got you (and your earlobes) covered!
2. Shein Khaki Batwing Loose Sweater - Comfort and style all in one! I love pairing this with white jeans (I promise it's OK to wear white after Labor Day! 👌)
3. Sunday Afternoons Bonnie Cap - Add a pop of color with this cool, trendy hat.
4. Naomi Necklace - Adjust this slider necklace to work with any neckline. Perfect for your favorite Boho looks!
5. Worldlyda Hobo Purse - Plenty of room for everything you need and the comfort of a shoulder strap make this bag perfect.
6. Old Navy White Skinny Jeans - Not just for Spring and Summer anymore! Pair with an oversized top and boots for a looks that's perfect for Fall and Winter too.
7. American Hippie Boho Embroidered Boot - Make a statement with these beautiful boots!
8. Selena Beaded Bracelet - Chocolate moonstones in beautiful shades of pink and mauve are the perfect complement for this Fall outfit!
During the month of October, we are donating 10% of all sales proceeds to Texas Cowboys Against Cancer. This wonderful organization provides financial support to recipients who are fighting cancer and are uninsured or underinsured. I have personally seen the positive impact that TCAC is making. Thank you for helping me support their work!
All My Best,