Remember when your mom told you that you shouldn't wear white before Easter?
Well, that rule is definitely not in effect an longer! I love wearing white in the winter, especially paired with soft monochromatic colors like this. Here are a few of my current winter faves:
1. Faren Earrings- Chocolate moonstones add an elegance to these hammered drop earrings. (Also available in labradorite.)
2. H&M Cashmere Blend Poncho - Soft cashmere allows for beautiful draping!
3. Quay Vivienne Sunglasses - Classic aviator shape with a beautiful tint to protect your eyes all year round.
4. Naomi Necklace - Boho meets Classic in this versatile necklace! (Also available in silver.)
5. Classic Cowhide Hobo Tote - This great tote holds all of your essentials plus adds beautiful texture to this outfit.
6. DL 1961 Skinny Jeans - Don't be afraid of "skinny" fitting jeans. Pair them with long tunics and ponchos to give a nice balance to the outfit.
7. Frye & Co Jolie Whip Tall Boot - This equestrian style boot will add a Classic touch to any outfit.
8. Selena Bracelet - Finish off your outfit with this beautiful, feminine touch! (Also available in labradorite.)
All My Best,