Winter Casual Style
We're all feeling a little more casual these days, but how to be comfortable and still feel stylish this winter? Here's an outfit that gives the best of both worlds!
1. Le Spec Road Trip Sunglasses - Even in the winter months, the sun can be damaging to our eyes. Protect your eyes and look great at the same time.
2. Caramel Fields Striped Cape Sweater - Wear this oversized sweater with jeans or leggings for a comfortable and updated look.
3. Faren Earrings - With choices of chocolate moonstone (shown) or labradorite gemstones, these unique earrings will complement any outfit!
4. Amelia Necklace - This versatile necklace can be worn long or doubled and brings a casual elegance to your outfit.
5. Kira Cuff Bracelets - My go-to bracelet for when I want just a little something to finish off an outfit or to make a statement by stacking them up. Choose gold, silver or mixed metal.
6. Lulu's Slate Blue Cross-Body Bucket Bag - Casual, but super cute with tassel accents!
7. Beige Ankle Boots - You can't go wrong with these ankle boots in a color that goes with just about everything!
All My Best,